Players in Kenya can now enjoy their favorite casino games at top online casinos accepting MPESA. The MPESA is one of the most popular payment methods in Africa.
List of Online Casinos Accepting MPESA
Most players in Kenya are interested in knowing which online casinos accept the MPESA online transfer. And in the table below you can find more details about the online casinos in Kenya and their casino bonuses:
Among the international betting sites that accept MPESA is the 22bet website. All those who decide to register with this operator can get up to 35,000 KES on their first deposit. Moreover, the minimum deposit amount for this welcome offer is 100 KES. Also, there is a wagering requirement of 50x the bonus amount.
How To Make A Deposit At Casinos Using MPESA?
All online casinos accepting MPESA offer a fast and secure way of funding your account. Below, we’ll take a look at how you can make a deposit to your account with different operators by using this payment method.
22bet is a bookmaker and online casino Kenya MPESA that has adopted this payment option to make it easier for Kenyan players to fun their accounts. Here are the necessary steps that you need to take to make a deposit on your 22bet account using MPESA:
- Firstly, you need to register and become the official account holder with 22bet.
- Also, you need to register at the nearest MPESA agency point.
- Then, you should get to the MPESA menu and select Lipa na MPESA.
- Moreover, you should select the option “Paybill Number”.
- Furthermore, you need to add the official 22bet paybill number which is 895599.
- Additionally, you should enter the account name. In this case, it’s “22bet”.
- The minimum amount that you can deposit by using this payment option is 112 Ksh
- Lastly, you should enter your MPESA pin and hit “Send”.
There are many 22bet users who are interested if they can send funds from Neteller to MPESA. And, even though it is possible to send funds from Neteller to MPESA, it is best to check with both of these services about the necessary steps to complete this transfer.
The last online casino Kenya Mpesa on our list is Betway. With this operator, you can make a deposit to your account using MPESA in a few simple steps:
- Firstly, you need to complete your Betway registration process and be an account holder with this operator.
- Then, you need to head over to your MPESA account.
- Select the option “Lipa na MPESA”
- Then select the “pay bill” option and add the Betway paybill number 88015.
- Additionally, you will need to add the Account number. In this case, it’s “Betway”.
- Moreover, you need to add the amount that you wish to fund to your Betway account.
- After entering your MPESA pin, your Betway account will receive the deposit.
BetWinner is an international bookmaker with several options for customers to deposit funds into their accounts. From credit cards to e-wallet systems like Perfect Money, Sticpay and Skrill to popular cryptocurrencies. But the bookmaker still offers the mobile money system most Kenyans are familiar with, MPesa.
Below is a step by step guide on how to deposit money via MPesa on BetWinner Kenya.
- Register and verify your account with the bookmaker.
- Open the MPesa app on your mobile device.
- Select the Lipa na Mpesa option.
- Click on Pay bill and enter the paybill number as 7011780 and for the account number field, enter your BetWinner account ID.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Input your 4-digit pin and press send to confirm the deposit.
- Your deposit should reflect in your account immediately.
The minimum amount that can be deposited is €10. This qualifies you to receive the casino welcome bonus, which offers €1500 and 150 free spins. The bonus needs to be wagered 35x before withdrawing it.
Helabet does not have as many options as other betting sites regarding payment channels, but it has the MPesa option. Here is how to deposit money using MPesa at Helabet Kenya.
- Complete the registration of your account at the Helabet website or through SMS.
- Open the MPesa menu and select the Lipa na Mpesa option.
- Select the Pay bill option and enter the Helabet paybill number (290007) and your Helabet account number as the account number.
- Type in the amount you want to deposit.
- Enter your MPesa pin, and press send to confirm the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation message of a successful transaction, and the amount should reflect in your account immediately.
If you want to unlock the welcome bonus, the minimum deposit amount is €10, or it’s equivalent. The casino bonus is €1500 plus 150 free spins spread over 4 deposits. The maximum deposit amount is 300,000 Ksh.
All Kenyan players who register for an account with Sahara Games can use MPESA to add funds to their balance. Here are the steps to make a deposit on your Sahara Games account with MPESA:
- To start with, visit the Sahara Games official site and begin the signup process by clicking on the “Register” button.
- Afterwards, add your personal details (i.e. phone number) and create a password.
- Moreover, confirm the information that you have added on the registration form and log in to your account.
- Then, go to your MPESA account and choose “Lipa Na M-Pesa”.
- Opt for the “Paybill” option.
- Furthermore, you need to add 290070 in the field business number. Then in the field account number, enter “Sahara”.
- Lastly, add the amount that you want to deposit to your online account.
- Now, the process is complete, and you can start playing casino games.
How To Withdraw Money At Casinos Using MPESA?
It’s also important to mention that players at online casinos in Kenya can also make withdrawals by using MPESA. Some of the best online providers also include this method as a safe withdrawal option and below you can find detailed withdrawal guides for some of these websites.
You can use MPESA to make a withdrawal from your 22bet account. The minimum payout amount is 225 Kes whereas the maximum sum is 150,000 Kes. And here is how you can finish the withdrawal process in just a few simple steps:
- First, log into your 22bet account.
- Select the “Withdraw” option.
- Fill in all the necessary details and the amount that you want to withdraw.
- The transaction period can take up to 15 minutes, after which you will have the money at your disposal.
Finally, all Kenyan players that have an account on the Betway platform can use this payment method to make a withdrawal. All it takes is a couple of easy steps:
- Visit the official Betway website and log into your account.
- Head over to “My Account” and select “Withdraw Funds”.
- Afterward, you should select “Mobile Money” and then opt for MPESA.
- Moreover, add the amount that you want to withdraw.
- In the last step, you need to click on “Withdraw Now” and you will receive your funds in no time.
After enjoying playing casino games and winning your bets, you may want to withdraw your money. And what better way than into your mobile money wallet, MPesa.
Here is how to withdraw money from your BetWinner account into your MPesa wallet.
- Head over to your BetWinner account.
- Click on the ‘Withdraw’ button.
- From the list of options, choose MPesa.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and click send.
- MPesa will send a code to your phone.
- Enter the code to confirm the withdrawal, and your withdrawal request will be queued.
The minimum withdrawal amount is 225 Ksh, while the maximum amount is 300 000 Ksh per day.
It takes at least 15 minutes for BetWinner to process the withdrawal request and payout.
But in some cases, it may take up to 2 business days. If your withdrawal is delayed any longer, contact the customer service team of the bookmaker.
After playing with the casino welcome bonus and meeting the wagering requirements, you may want to withdraw money out of your Helabet account. Here are the steps to do that.
- Log into your Helabet account.
- Click on the ‘My Profile’ button and click on withdrawals.
- Choose the MPesa withdrawal option and enter your details.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Click on ‘Withdraw’ to confirm your withdrawal request.
- Your withdrawal request will be queued for processing.
The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 Ksh, while the maximum amount is 300,000 Ksh per day. The team at Helabet will process your withdrawal request in about 15 minutes. If after 24 hours you don’t see your withdrawal, you should contact the customer care team at Helabet.
All Sahara Games customers in Kenya who wish to withdraw their winnings can easily do so. Here is what they need to fulfil:
- Log in to your Sahara Games account.
- Then, head over to your account and choose “Withdraw”.
- Moreover, you need to follow the instructions provided on the operator’s site.
- Add the necessary information and the amount you want to withdraw.
- Check all the details you have provided, and confirm the transaction.
Online Casinos Accepting MPESA FAQ
Here are the most asked questions regarding online casinos accepting MPESA:
MPESA is a payment service provider in Kenya, that can be used to make a deposit or withdrawal on different online casinos. This payment option allows you to make various transactions via mobile phone.
Yes, you can use MPESA for various online transactions. At the moment it is one of the most popular payment options in online casinos in Kenya.
To be able to make a deposit at any online casino in Kenya you must be a registered member. After you’ve opened an account, you can go to your MPESA account and make a deposit by using the paybill number.
Those players who want to make a deposit or withdrawal at any online casino in Kenya that offers MPESA as an available method of payment, don’t need to have a bank card or a bank account.