Players in Kenya can now enjoy their favorite casino games at top online casinos accepting MPESA. The MPESA is one of the most popular payment methods in Africa. Additionally, online players can also use it on the best betting sites in Kenya with bonuses.
List of Online Casinos Accepting MPESA
Most players in Kenya are interested in knowing which online casinos accept the MPESA online transfer. And in the table below you can find more details about the online casinos accepting MPESA in Kenya:
|Operator||Paybill Number||Casino Offer||Visit the Site|
|22bet||895599||First Casino Deposit Bonus up to 35000 KES|
|BetRaha||207291||Win up to 1 million x your stake|
|Betway||880185||Large variety of casino games|
Among the international betting sites that accept MPESA is the 22bet website. All those who decide to register with this operator can get up to 35,000 KES on their first deposit. Moreover, the minimum deposit amount for this welcome offer is 100 KES. Also, there is a wagering requirement of 50x the bonus amount.
Furthermore, among online casinos accepting MPESA is the BetRaha brand. With this operator, players can win up to a million times of their stake on Mega Ball.
How To Make A Deposit At Casinos Using MPESA?
All online casinos accepting MPESA offer a fast and secure way of funding your account. Below, we’ll take a look at how you can make a deposit to your account with different operators by using this payment method.
22bet is a bookmaker and online casino Kenya MPESA that has adopted this payment option to make it easier for Kenyan players to fun their accounts. Here are the necessary steps that you need to take to make a deposit on your 22bet account using MPESA:
- Firstly, you need to register and become the official account holder with 22bet.
- Also, you need to register at the nearest MPESA agency point.
- Then, you should get to the MPESA menu and select Lipa na MPESA.
- Moreover, you should select the option “Paybill Number”.
- Furthermore, you need to add the official 22bet paybill number which is 895599.
- Additionally, you should enter the account name. In this case, it’s “22bet”.
- The minimum amount that you can deposit by using this payment option is 112 Ksh
- Lastly, you should enter your MPESA pin and hit “Send”.
There are many 22bet users who are interested if they can send funds from Neteller to MPESA. And, even though it is possible to send funds from Neteller to MPESA, it is best to check with both of these services about the necessary steps to complete this transfer.
Another online casino Kenya Mpesa offers this payment option to its users, and that’s BetRaha. Below is the step-by-step guide to depositing funds on this website:
- To start with, you must register and log in to your BetRaha account.
- Then you will be able to see the “Deposit” button and you should click on it.
- Additionally, you must add the amount that you wish to deposit.
- To continue, you must add your phone number.
- After clicking on the “Next Step” the MPESA online transfer will begin and your funds will be added to your account.
The last online casino Kenya Mpesa on our list is Betway. With this operator, you can make a deposit to your account using MPESA in a few simple steps:
- Firstly, you need to complete your Betway registration process and be an account holder with this operator.
- Then, you need to head over to your MPESA account.
- Select the option “Lipa na MPESA”
- Then select the “pay bill” option and add the Betway paybill number 88015.
- Additionally, you will need to add the Account number. In this case, it’s “Betway”.
- Moreover, you need to add the amount that you wish to fund to your Betway account.
- After entering your MPESA pin, your Betway account will receive the deposit.
How To Withdraw Money At Casinos Using MPESA?
It’s also important to mention that players at online casinos in Kenya can also make withdrawals by using MPESA. Some of the best online providers also include this method as a safe withdrawal option and below you can find detailed withdrawal guides for some of these websites.
You can use MPESA to make a withdrawal from your 22bet account. The minimum payout amount is 225 Kes whereas the maximum sum is 150,000 Kes. And here is how you can finish the withdrawal process in just a few simple steps:
- First, log into your 22bet account.
- Select the “Withdraw” option.
- Fill in all the necessary details and the amount that you want to withdraw.
- The transaction period can take up to 15 minutes, after which you will have the money at your disposal.
Players in Kenya who have an account with BetRaha can also make a withdrawal with MPESA. Here is what you need to do:
- Log into your BetRaha account and click on “Withdraw”.
- Using the drop-down menu and opt for MPESA.
- Also, you need to add the amount that you wish to withdraw.
- Lastly, you need to wait a couple of minutes before your funds become available.
Finally, all Kenyan players that have an account on the Betway platform can use this payment method to make a withdrawal. All it takes is a couple of easy steps:
- Visit the official Betway website and log into your account.
- Head over to “My Account” and select “Withdraw Funds”.
- Afterward, you should select “Mobile Money” and then opt for MPESA.
- Moreover, add the amount that you want to withdraw.
- In the last step, you need to click on “Withdraw Now” and you will receive your funds in no time.
Online Casinos Accepting MPESA FAQ
Here are the most asked questions regarding online casinos accepting MPESA:
What Is MPESA?
MPESA is a payment service provider in Kenya, that can be used to make a deposit or withdrawal on different online casinos. This payment option allows you to make various transactions via mobile phone.
Can You Use M-Pesa Online?
Yes, you can use MPESA for various online transactions. At the moment it is one of the most popular payment options in online casinos in Kenya.
How Do I Deposit Money Into An Online Casino?
To be able to make a deposit at any online casino in Kenya you must be a registered member. After you’ve opened an account, you can go to your MPESA account and make a deposit by using the paybill number.
Do You Need A Bank Account To Gamble Online?
Those players who want to make a deposit or withdrawal at any online casino in Kenya that offers MPESA as an available method of payment, don’t need to have a bank card or a bank account.