More betting sites that accept Airtel Money as a mobile payment method are emerging in Kenya every day. Here’s an in-depth guide for those interested in learning more about betting with Airtel. In addition, we will provide you with the list of betting sites in Kenya that accept Airtel Money.
List of Betting Sites That Accept Airtel Money
Several online bookmakers are now accepting this payment method since Airtel enabled the payment function on their Airtel mobiles. As a result, players from many countries have now gained an additional payment method.
|Operator||Welcome Offer||Claim the Bonus||Business Number|
|Betway||50% first deposit bonus up to KSh 5,000 in Free Bets||880185|
|22bet||100% bonus up to 15000 KES||152661|
|Sahara Games||Sign up bonus||290070|
|Dafabet||Cashback of up to KES 5,000||DAFABET|
Betway Airtel Deposit
Depositing is one of the most important features of any online sportsbook. Betting sites that accept Airtel Money usually offer a simple deposit process.
Here are the steps for depositing with Airtel Money at Betway:
- Access Airtel Money from your phone.
- Click on the “Make Payment” option.
- Choose “Pay Bill” as your option.
- Enter the business number: 880185.
- Enter the Airtel Money account number: Betway.
- Add the minimum qualifying amount of at least Ksh10.
- Insert the Airtel Money PIN and press “Send”.
- Airtel Money will send you a confirmation SMS.
- Betway will automatically top up your account.
Your Airtel Money deposit will appear instantly on the betting site of your choice – Betway, in this case. Immediately after depositing, your funds will be available for stakes. Once you have deposited, you will receive a confirmation text indicating that your transaction has been successful. Moreover, betting sites will allow you to opt for their welcome bonus if you are using Airtel.
22bet Airtel Deposit
Airtel betting sites allow you fast and secure deposits when wagering online, including 22bet. You can deposit money on 22Bet using your Airtel Till Number; follow the steps below.
- You can access Airtel Money via the Airtel SIM tool kit.
- To make a payment, click “Make Payment”.
- You can pay your bill by selecting “Others”.
- Enter 152661, which is the number for 22Bet Till.
- As the business name, enter: 22BET.
- If you wish to deposit an amount, enter it at this stage.
- To access Airtel Money, enter your PIN.
- Make sure your payment is confirmed.
Sahara Games Airtel Deposit
If you want to make a deposit via Airtel on your Sahara Games account, here’s what you need to do:
- Navigate to the Airtel Money menu.
- Then, select “Make Payment”.
- Then click “Other” after selecting Paybill.
- Type in 290070 as the business number.
- Put the amount you wish to transfer into your SaharaGames account.
- When asked for a reference number, enter SAHARA and your PIN.
- As soon as you deposit money, your account will be updated automatically.
Dafabet Airtel Deposit
The list of Airtel friendly online sportsbooks keeps on growing. You can also deposit via Airtel to your Dafabet account. All you need to do is:
- On your mobile phone, access the Airtel Money menu.
- To make a payment, click “Make Payments”.
- Then select “Pay Bill”.
- Then choose “Other”.
- As the business name, enter: DAFABET.
- Select the amount you wish to deposit and confirm.
- Enter your PIN.
- As for the Reference, enter DAFABET.
- A confirmation SMS will be sent to you.
How to Create an Airtel Money Account?
The customers of the Airtel money mobile transfer system have to visit an Airtel agent in Kenya to register their Airtel line. The procedure is mainly done to ensure the security of the system. In Kenya, residents must have a Kenyan National Identity Card (ID), and non-residents must have a passport to register for Airtel Money.
Moreover, there is no fee for registering. When an Airtel customer registers in Kenya, they should activate their account by selecting the Airtel app icon on their mobile phone. Your mobile handset will present you with two menu options: one for Airtel mobile money service and another for activation.
As soon as you activate the device and select a secure PIN number, the main menu appears with the following options:
- Airtel’s send money option.
- Option to purchase Airtime on Airtel.
- Airtel money withdrawal option – either a bank ATM or an Airtel agent in Kenya.
- Airtel bills payment option.
Now let’s go into greater detail:
If you already have an Airtel Money account with a registered SIM card, you can skip this step. It is necessary to have an Airtel SIM card to create an Airtel account. They are available in Airtel stores and resellers throughout Kenya. To register for a new Airtel account, you will need your identification documents. An Airtel representative will ask to see an original copy of your document.
Airtel will send you an SMS with confirmation once your account is ready. It usually happens immediately. It’s time to sign up for Airtel Money, which is a mobile money service that allows you to make payments and transfer money from your SIM card wallet. Airtel Money registration is free of charge, just like SIM card registration. Airtel agents can open up your mobile wallet as soon as your Airtel SIM card is active.
Activating your Airtel Money account is possible through the Airtel app on your phone after the agent has completed their part of the work. To do this, you open the Airtel app, click on “Activate”, enter your PIN, and you are ready to go.
With your Airtel Money account, you are one step away from making your first deposit on your favourite betting site. If you want to transfer money via Airtel, you must have money in your Airtel wallet. You need to take your cash to the Airtel shop, where the agent will deposit it in your Airtel wallet. An SMS confirming your deposit will be sent to you after the deposit has been made. It is free to add money to your Airtel wallet by using an agent. If you do not have Airtel wallet funds, you can add funds to your Airtel wallet by transferring them from a mobile wallet like M-Pesa or T-Kash.
About Airtel Money
As one of Africa’s largest telecommunications companies, Airtel, through their Mobile Commerce, offers customers the ability to use their mobile number as a digital wallet (e-wallet). Payment can be made or received using an Airtel Money e-wallet. It is a digital wallet by Airtel Payment Bank for sending and receiving money from anywhere in the world with “My Airtel” application.
As far as the services offered are concerned, users have access to the “Receive Service.” This mobile money service allows Airtel customers to receive money from abroad into their Airtel money wallets. There’s also the “Send Service”, which allows Airtel Money customers to transfer money overseas through their Airtel Money wallets.
Here are some additional benefits of using Airtels as a payment method when betting in Kenya:
- It is possible to deposit money into your account and withdraw your winnings through Airtel Money in Kenya.
- Transactions are fast: Deposits and withdrawals can be made instantly with Airtel Money.
- Easy payment platform: Airtel Money lets you make payments with a Paybill number. Even without an internet connection, your money reaches your account.
- Due to the nature of the service, you only need to have enough money on your SIM card since it is only a mobile service.
- Paying with this method is cheaper than using other options like credit cards. There is no fee for depositing, placing bets, and withdrawing via the USSD code.
Airtel is an international telecommunications company with operations worldwide and its headquarters in India. They have a favourable reputation as some top-rated international betting sites that accept MPESA and a track record for providing outstanding service to all their customers. In other words, you can trust Airtel with your money.
Betting Sites That Accept Airtel Money
Here is a list of some of the most frequently asked questions. Tune in to learn more about this payment method and Airtel betting sites:
In Kenya, Airtel Money, the major sports betting system in the country, is now free to use for bettors using Airtel Money. Airtel provides telecommunications services to over 300 million customers in 20 countries across Africa and Asia. In essence, Kenyan bettors can check out any available sportsbook operators that accept payments via Airtel and top up their accounts easily.
Airtel Payments Banking Points allows banking customers to deposit cash by entering a Secure KEY, a one-time password sent to the customer’s mobile after the Banking Point enters the customer’s mobile number and the amount to be deposited. Airtel Safe Pay ensures that none of your money leaves your account without your consent. Moreover, it offers an additional 3-factor authentication method that no other bank or wallet provides.
Airtel Payments Bank will assign you an account number based on your phone number. Opening an Airtel Payment bank account is a straightforward process; you can do so at an Airtel outlet or using the Airtel Thanks app. Users need to call *400# for more information, using the Airtel number associated with their Airtel Payments Bank. My Airtel App allows you to find out your Airtel Payments Bank Account Number, or you can call the customer service line and get it after verifying your details.
A sportsbook’s deposit process is one of the most important aspects of wagering online. Airtel betting sites usually offer a quick signup process. After that, when betting with Betway, you can deposit using Airtel Money and access your account wherever you are.