In this article, you will be looking at a very important aspect of betting at 22bet, which is the 22bet deposit, more specifically the 22bet paybill number.
What is 22bet Paybill Number?
The 22bet paybill number is 895599. Kenyan players can deposit funds using the mentioned number.
How to Make a Deposit at 22bet Kenya with Paybill?
However, for the sake of this article, amongst all the 22bet deposit methods, you will only be looking at MPesa alone. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to complete your 22bet Mpesa deposit:
How to deposit money with 22bet Paybill?
- Go to the Mpesa menu
Navigate to the Lipa na Mpesa option and then select Paybill.
- Input the account number
The standard 22bet paybill number is 8955999
- Specify the amount you intend to deposit
Keep in mind that the welcome bonus has a minimum deposit amount (100 KSH).
- Enter your MpesaPIN
Press the send button.
- A confirmation message from Mpesa will be sent to you
The transaction is finalized.
It would suffice to note that as a new user, you are entitled to a welcome offer. The 22bet promo code allows you to enjoy 100% on deposits of up to 18,000 KSH.
Other Deposit Methods at 22bet Kenya
22bet offers a wide range of options for making deposits including:
- Bank cards: Visa, PurplePay
- E-wallets: WebMoney, Skrill, Epay, Sticpay, eLipa, Perfect Money
- Mobile payments: Mpesa, Equity EazzyPay
- Payment systems: Neteller, Payeer, ecoPayz
- Prepaid cards: Neosurf
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero, Ethereum, Ripple, TRON, and many others.
When making withdrawals, though, the payment options are slightly different. Be sure to check the operator site to familiarise yourself with the options available.