Players in Kenya can now make a deposit to their betting account with a ChezaCash paybill number. Moreover, players who want to use M-Pesa as their deposit method should use the ChezaCash paybill number 290030 on this website.
18+ | Commercial Content | Wagering and T&Cs apply | For new customers only.
How To Make A Deposit With Chezacash Paybill?
At the moment, all players who wish to use the ChezaCash bonus code can make a deposit by using M-Pesa. Here are the steps that you need to take to make the ChezaCash deposit:
- Firstly, you need to visit the ChezaCash official website and register for an account.
- Afterward, you need to go to your M-Pesa account and use the ChezaCash paybill number 290030.
- The minimum deposit for every payment method is different. However, to get the bonus offer, new players should deposit a minimum of 100 Ksh.
- According to the official M-Pesa website, the maximum amount that you can deposit per one transaction is 150,000 Ksh. However, the maximum amount that you can use on this website to get a 100% match in free bets after the first ChezaCash deposit is 10,000 Ksh.
- Even though there is a minor fee for depositing, the players can use the Deposit Fee refund bonus for the first deposit they make during the day.
- After completing the transaction, players will have to wait a few moments before they are able to see the deposited amount on their betting accounts.
How To Withdraw Money With Chezacash Paybill?
Bettors in Kenya can also make a withdrawal from their ChezaCash account by using M-Pesa. Here is what they need to know:
- To make a withdrawal you must be logged into your ChezaCash account.
- Unlike for the deposit when the bettors needed the paybill number 290030, for withdrawal they will need to send the amount they wish to withdraw on 29030.
- The minimum withdrawal amount with M-Pesa is 50 Ksh.
- Moreover, the withdrawal fee will depend on the amount that you wish to withdraw.
- Also, it might take some time until the transaction is complete.
ChezaCash Paybill FAQs
Take a look at these frequently asked questions to learn more about the ChezaCash deposit method and paybill number:
How to use Paybill?
If you want to make a deposit with ChezaCash you will need a paybill number for the M-Pesa transaction. Moreover, you need to open your M-Pesa account and add the paybill number in the designated field, as well as the amount you wish to deposit.
What is ChezaCash paybill number?
Players who want to make a deposit with ChezaCash can do that by using M-Pesa as a payment option. Furthermore, they will need to use the ChezaCash paybill number 290030.
What is a minimum deposit at ChezaCash?
At the moment, players need to make a minimum deposit of 100 Ksh at ChezaCash so that they can claim the first deposit bonus.
How to cash out from ChezaCash?
If you wish to cash out with this operator, you can do so by using M-Pesa. You need to be logged into your account and opt for “Withdraw”. Fill in the necessary information, as well as the amount you wish to withdraw before clicking on submit.