Players in Kenya can now make a deposit to their betting account with a ChezaCash paybill number. Moreover, players who want to use M-Pesa as their deposit method should use the ChezaCash paybill number 290030 on this website.
How To Make A Deposit With Chezacash Paybill?
At the moment, all players who wish to use the ChezaCash promotional code can make a deposit by using M-Pesa. Here are the steps that you need to take to make the ChezaCash deposit:
How to deposit at ChezaCash using Paybill?
- Firstly, you need to visit the ChezaCash official website
Your account should be set up.
- Afterward, you need to go to your M-Pesa account
Use the ChezaCash paybill number 290030.
- The minimum deposit for every payment method is different
However, to get the bonus offer, new players should deposit a minimum of 1 Ksh.
- According to the official M-Pesa website, the maximum amount that you can deposit per one transaction is 150,000 Ksh.
However, the maximum amount that you can use on this website to get a 450% match in free bets after the first ChezaCash deposit is 5,000 Ksh.
- You would be able to see the deposited amount on their betting accounts.
Players will have to wait a few moments in order to see the amount.
How To Withdraw Money With Chezacash Paybill?
Bettors in Kenya can also make a withdrawal from their ChezaCash account by using M-Pesa. Here is what they need to know:
- To make a withdrawal you must be logged into your ChezaCash account.
- Unlike for the deposit when the bettors needed the paybill number 290030, for withdrawal they will need to send the amount they wish to withdraw on 29030.
- The minimum withdrawal amount with M-Pesa is 50 Ksh.
- Moreover, the withdrawal fee will depend on the amount that you wish to withdraw.
- Also, it might take some time until the transaction is complete.
Take a look at these frequently asked questions to learn more about the ChezaCash deposit method and paybill number: