What Does a Correct Score Mean in Betting?
There are plenty of choices when it comes to betting predictions on single events. The win draw win bet is probably the most popular. But when it comes to the potential for bigger winning returns, the correct score predictions can sometimes be the way to go.
As far as what correct score predictions actually are – it is pretty straightforward. You are being asked to predict how a game will finish. It is not just the outcome that is required, but the final score.
The correct score meaning is how many points or goals both teams will score in the event. An example would be as follows:
If Liverpool were playing Manchester United and you thought that Liverpool might be able to win the game, you would have to make the correct score prediction today. You would be able to check the Kenya correct score predictions odds and bet accordingly. For example, the price for Liverpool to win 2-1 might be 3/1. If you thought that was a good price for that result you would then place your bet.
Correct Score Tips
Although this bet may seem very straightforward, the odds offered for correct score predictions suggest that it is not quite as easy as it looks.
You should take a whole range of factors into consideration before making your selection. Here are some Kenya correct score tips to think about.
- Which team is playing at home? Home sides are more likely to win and therefore score.
- Do the teams in question usually post high scores? Some teams are more defensive, even if they are successful.
- High scoring games do not happen that often. Don’t get carried away with predicting a game just because the odds are high.
- Consider xG when it comes to football correct score predictions. This is the amount of expected goal-scoring chances a team is likely to make.
- Look at recent history. Recent form is a good indicator of how a team is playing at the moment.
Best Correct Score Betting Sites in Kenya
Correct Score Predictions FAQs
Placing a correct score bet is easy as you just need to find the odds of the score you think will happen and add that selection to a betslip. Predicting a correct score takes some knowledge of the teams involved and some good reasons to go one way or another.
This is a bet where you predict a correct score happening at any time during an event. It doesn’t have to be the correct score at the end of the game.
This is usually found in a betting market where more unlikely correct scores are included. It is any other score that is not priced in the market.
If you are trying to calculate a correct score you should look at the average number of goals both teams score in a season and relate them to your bet.