Helabet paybill is the most popular way for Kenyan bettors to deposit and withdraw money from the betting site. If you’re thinking of using M-Pesa, we have the latest paybill number, along with information on the Helabet promo code.
Helabet Paybill Number
All companies connected to this service are issued with their own individual number (payment codes). The Helabet paybill number is 290007.
How to Deposit at Helabet using Paybill?
One of the best features of M-Pesa Paybill is that you do not need to be logged in to your Helabet account to complete the transaction. This makes it more secure than most online payment systems that are sending information across the internet.
Follow these simple steps to making a deposit with M-Pesa:
- Open M-Pesa on your mobile.
- Select “Lipa na M-Pesa” and choose “Pay Bill”.
- Enter the Helabet Paybill number: 290007
- In the account number box, type in “Helabet”.
- Enter how much you want to deposit.
- Type in your M-Pesa PIN. You’ll receive an SMS confirming the transaction.
What is the minimum deposit at Helabet?
There’s no precise information published on the website about the minimum deposit amount when using M-Pesa Paybill. However, it appears as though the Helabet minimum stake for betting is 100 KES, so it’s fair to assume that the min deposit will be around this amount.
How to Withdraw from Helabet using Paybill?
Helabet uses a “closed-loop” system for payments. This means that customers must use the same method for withdrawals as they used to make the initial deposit. It only takes a few seconds to withdraw via M-Pesa – here’s how it’s done.
- Log into your Helabet account.
- Go to the payments page and choose “Withdraw”.
- Select the “Mobile Money” or “M-Pesa” option.
- Enter your mobile number and the amount you want to withdraw.
- Tap the “Withdraw” button, and the request will be handed over to the Helabet payments team.
What is the Minimum Withdrawal at Helabet?
For some reason, Helabet does not provide its payment information in Kenyan Shillings. Instead, the currencies shown are United States dollars, Euros, and Russian Rubles.
Whatever payment method you use for your withdrawal, whether it’s M-Pesa, Perfect Money, or a cryptocurrency, the minimum withdrawal amount is 1.50 USD.
Based on the current exchange rate, this is 170 Kenyan Shillings, which is more than reasonable. Furthermore, Helabet does not charge any fees for players making withdrawals, and all requests are usually processed within 15 minutes if your account is fully verified.
Our Helabet Paybill Review