Betway Kenya has several deposit and withdrawal methods that customers can use to fund their betting accounts. Each deposit and withdrawal method with Betway can be completed in a few simple steps.
How to Deposit Money into Betway in Kenya?
There are a number of different ways customers can complete a successful deposit to a Betway Kenya account. All deposits can be completed with a few simple steps and they are processed instantly with the bookmaker. In addition to Betway payment options, the operator may provide a welcome offer for sports or Betway casino betting on occasion.
To make Betway deposits to your account, follow the instructions below:
- Open the Betway Kenya website homepage in your mobile app or online.
- Press the Login button towards the top of the page. Open your account by entering your chosen username and password. You will not be able to make payments if you do not have a verified Betway account.
- Click on your account and select the deposit option from the list.
- A list of available deposit options will display on the screen for you to select. From here, click on the preferred deposit method you wish to use to transfer funds to your Betway account.
- Next, input the amount of money you wish to deposit into your account. Be aware that minimum and maximum deposit amounts will apply.
- Once you have completed the Betway payment methods, the funds will display in your account instantly. Your money will then be available to place on bets and you could be eligible for a Betway bonus too.
If you are making a Betway deposit via the mobile bank provider M-Pesa, the withdrawal method is slightly different. To make a withdrawal with M-Pesa, follow the guide below.
- First, open the M-Pesa app on your mobile phone and click the ‘Pay a Bill’ option.
- Input Betway’s Paybill number 880185 and the individual account number.
- Enter the minimum deposit amount for M-Pesa (10 Kenyan Shillings).
- Input your E-Pesa pin and press send.
- A confirmation will be sent to your phone verifying the deposit. Funds will then be available in your Betway account.
What is the Minimum Deposit Amount in Betway?
There are various deposit methods available for Betway Kenya customers. Each deposit method has different minimum amounts to be aware of.
For instance, the Airtel ewallet method and M-Pesa mobile banking platform have minimum deposits of 10 Kenyan Shillings. Transactions will not go through unless bettors meet the minimum deposit amount.
However, there are also lower limits when players are making a deposit Visa or Mastercard. The lowest deposit with debit cards provided by Visa or Mastercard is set at two Kenyan Shillings.
How Long Does It Take to Process a Deposit at Betway?
Deposits made to Betway by Airtel, M-Pesa, Mastercard or Visa are all instantly processed. As a result, the funds are transferred from each provider to a Betway account within seconds. Once available, customers can start using funds for live betting, free bets and offers may also be available for new Betway players.
How to Cash Out at Betway?
Cashing out through Betway Kenya is a straightforward process and can be completed in seconds for all users who completed Betway registration process. Some payment methods will transfer cash outs in seconds, while others may take longer to process.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to cash out through the Betway account for Visa, Debit card, Airtel and M-Pesa payment options
- First, log in to your betting site account and select the “My Account” section on the home page.
- Next, click on the withdrawal option.
- You will then need to choose a debit card from the withdrawal options via the providers listed.
- Once you have selected your preferred payment provider, click or tap on request withdrawal.
- Then enter how much you want to withdraw.
- The selected amount will then appear in your chosen account instantly or within 1-2 business days.
What is Betway Minimum Withdrawal?
Unlike the universal minimum deposit amounts via Betway Kenya, there are different withdrawal amounts for each payment method.
What is the Betway Maximum Withdrawal?
The upper limit for withdrawals on Betway Kenya is 50,000 Kenyan shillings. Customers will not be able to withdraw any more than this amount each day. Any Betway withdrawals over the maximum withdrawal amount will be processed the following day. Players will be informed if they have reached the upper limit for withdrawals by the customer service team.
How Long Does the Betway Withdrawal Take?
Some Betway withdrawals take longer than others. Only withdrawals via Airtel and M-Pesa mobile services are processed and sent to customer’s accounts instantly.
However, Betway withdrawals via electronic bank transfer, including Mastercard and Visa, take longer. Withdrawals via bank, debit card can take between 1-2 business days. The betting site advises that customers contact Betway if funds do not display within a chosen account within 24 hours.
Betway Deposits and Withdrawals FAQ
Below are some commonly asked questions about Betway withdrawal and Betway deposit methods. The questions below cover how you can withdraw, deposit and times for payment options to come through.
How do I claim my Betway winnings?
If you win a placed bet on Betway, the money will be instantly visible in your account. To withdraw these winnings, click on your account, select withdraw and choose the amount you want to transfer from your account. You can then choose what provider you want to withdraw your funds to. Once withdrawn, funds will appear in your chosen account. There are different Betway withdrawal times depending on the method.
How do I deposit money into Betway via M-Pesa?
M-Pesa is an African mobile money transfer service. It can be used to make instant money transfers between accounts. Betway customers can deposit money to their account via M-Pesa by using the operator’s business number 880185. Players will then have to put in their M-Pesa pin to verify their transaction. Money will be available in the bettor’s account.
What happens when you cash out a bet?
When you cash out a bet, the money will instantly be visible in your Betway account. You can then choose to keep the money in your account for more bets or you can withdraw the money to your chosen money provider.
What time does Betway payout?
Betway pays out winning bets instantly. However, withdrawals from a Betway account to a monetary provider vary. Instant withdrawals are available via M-Pesa and Aritel. But transfers from Betway to Visa and Mastercard accounts take 1-2 business days.
Can I withdraw money from Betway to my e-wallet?
Yes. E-wallet withdrawal options are available via this betting site. Customers can withdraw money from Betway to the e-wallet provider Airtel. Withdrawals to this provider are instant and there is an upper withdrawal limit in place of 50,000 Kenyan Shillings.
Having fun with betting requires responsibility on the part of the bettor. Take the time to make yourself aware of the Responsible Gambling rules and responsibilities when placing a wager or signing up with a provider. When betting, it is always your responsibility to check all the terms and conditions about the site and the offers related to it. Please remember that responsible gambling and having all the necessary information while staying objective are essential for you to decide whether you want to bet or not. Any decision to place a bet or commit to a bonus or welcome offer is an individual’s decision.