Betsafe tips are the insider predictions and analysis of several sports games on the Betsafe blog. Read on to find out the markets covered on the Betsafe blog and how to win big by playing with the tips.
We are currently not working with Betsafe. We suggest that you visit Betway sign up code instead. The operator also offers great offers for their customers.
18+ | Commercial Content | Wagering and T&Cs apply | For new customers only.
Betsafe Tips for Today
What are Betsafe Tips?
Like most major bookmakers, Betsafe offers tips. This is the detailed game analysis from a team of experts hired by the bookmaker to help gamblers make data-driven bets. Betsafe Jackpot predictions are posted on their blog and not on their main betting site. However, you have to place the bets on the main betting site.
Sporting events offered by the bookmaker are not many, but the popular options are covered. Take a look at the list below.
- Football: The bookmaker covers the action in the English Premier League, Champions League and Star Sixes.
- eSports: You can find expert analysis on some eSport games such as Counter Strike and DOTA.
- Basketball: While you can find the tab that reads NBA, it is not up to date.
- American Football: Betsafe offers tips on the NFL only and you can see the NFL tab under the ‘Other sports’ tab.
- Golf: You can see the PGA tips mostly on the Betsafe blog, but other Master’s tournaments are also displayed.
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA): Based on the popularity of UFC as the premier league for MMA, this is what the MMA tips are mostly based on.
- Rugby: The rugby section on the Betsafe blog covered tournaments such as the 6 Nations, European Champions Cup, and Autumn International Rugby, just to name a few.
Betsafe offers football tips on its prediction site. Unlike other bookmakers, the tips on Betsafe focus on the English Premier League, Champions League and Star Sixes. Football betting experts update their tips weekly and give betting tips on the football games played during the week.
Football is the most popular betting sport at Betsafe and the English Premier League is the most popular for Betsafe daily Jackpot predictions. The competition runs from August to May.
Customers will try to predict the outcomes of matches after signing up using a Username and Password and these form the Betsafe Jackpot tips. There are more tips the following day when tips analysis begins again. Nothing is certain in betting but this solution combines the welcome bonus and other tips for new customers. The tips are for the results of various events in the many matches and some are shown live on television. There are tips on offer for these tips.
The operator did not yet provide the cricket tips when we checked. We hope the bookmaker will start posting on the cricket section very soon.
While there is a section for basketball on the Betsafe tips site, the tips were not updated when we checked. We hope the bookmaker will start updating the basketball tips very soon.
Betsafe Tips FAQs
Football tips on the Betsafe site are quite straightforward to read. The team of football experts considers each individual game and provides the likely betting market to play in. You, however, have to be familiar with terms like “BTTS (Both Teams To Score)”, “over/under 3.5”, and “Draw no bet” and translate it to your betting slip.
Tips are detailed analyses of different sports presented by a group of sports experts. The most verified place to find tips is on the Betsafe website. But you can visit 3rd-party sites that cover the tips on Betsafe and use their analysis to place bets. You can now bet on the analysis you received on the Betsafe platform.
The Betsafe jackpot is made up of 3 different jackpot options:
– The Daily Jackpot (winnings up to 300,000 KES)
– The Middle jackpot (winnings up to 25,000,000 KES)
– The Super jackpot (winnings up to 105,412, 990 KES)
To win the daily jackpot, you have to correctly predict the outcome of 16 games, and it costs 15 KES to play. The Middle jackpot cost 20 KES while the Super Jackpot cost 80 KES to play. You can head over to the Betsafe website to find out more.