BetRaha is not available in Kenya at the moment. We recommend checking ChezaCash paybill number instead.
BetRaha offers just one deposit method for its Kenyan users: Paybill. Learn what the BetRaha paybill number is and how to make a deposit to claim the latest bonus.
What is BetRaha Paybill Number?
The BetRaha paybill number is unavailable at the moment.
How to Deposit Money at BetRaha via Paybill?
For now, there is only one BetRaha deposit method available, and that’s via M-Pesa Paybill. Here are the necessary steps you need to take to complete your BetRaha deposit process:
How to make a deposit at BetRaha Kenya with Paybill?
- Firstly, visit the official BetRaha website.
Then if you don’t have an account, complete the registration process. If you are an existing user, simply login to your account.
- Next, you should click on the option “Deposit”.
You can find it at the top of the home page.
- Also, you should access your M-Pesa account.
Select “Lipa na mpesa”.
- Moreover, select “Paybill” and enter the paybill number.
When asked for the account number, you should enter “BR”.
- Lastly, to finish your transaction you should enter your M-Pesa pin.
Your transaction should be finalized now.
Furthermore, the paybill deposit process can also be completed via mobile phone. And even though there won’t be any BetRaha app download process, since there is no app, users can still place pre-match or live bets via their mobile web browser.
How to Withdraw Money at BetRaha via Paybill?
Additionally, players can also use the paybill number to make a withdrawal from their BetRaha account. Below, you can see the necessary steps to complete the withdrawal process:
- You must be logged in to your account.
- At the top of the page, click on the drop-down menu, and select “Withdrawals”.
- Moreover, add the amount you wish to withdraw
- Then, select M-Pesa as the payment option.
- Lastly, click on “Withdraw” and then on “Proceed Payment”.