Players can learn all about BetRaha minimum stake in Kenya by reading this review. Bettors in Kenya can find out more about the available win bonus, but also how to make a deposit with BetRaha paybill number. Also, you can see what are the available withdrawal methods that are offered at BetRaha.
BetRaha Minimum Stake Details
All Kenyan bettors who wish to open an account and place a bet on this site should know what is the BetRaha minimum stake. This is a minimum amount that any player can stake while placing sports bets. At the moment the BetRaha minimum stake is 10 Ksh.
Moreover, players in Kenya who decided to try sports betting with this operator can get the BetRaha bonus. With the 750% Win Bonus players, players can get up to 2,897,500 Ksh. The minimum number of selections to participate in this bonus is 3. Furthermore, each of the qualifying selections must be of minimum odds of 1.20.
To win the maximum amount, the player must have 50 selections on their betting slip. It’s also important to point out that the bonus winning will apply only if the bet is a winning one.
How to Deposit Money at BetRaha via M-Pesa?
For now, there is only one BetRaha deposit method available, and that’s via M-Pesa. Here are the necessary steps you need to take to complete your BetRaha deposit process:
- Firstly, visit the official BetRaha website.
- Then if you don’t have an account, complete the registration process. If you are an existing user, simply login to your account.
- Next, you should click on the option “Deposit” at the top of the home page.
- Also, you should access your M-Pesa account and select “Lipa na mpesa”.
- Moreover, select “Paybill” and enter the BetRaha paybill number 207291.
- When asked for the account number, you should enter “BR”.
- Lastly, to finish your transaction you should enter your M-Pesa pin.
Furthermore, the deposit process can also be completed via mobile phone. And even though there won’t be any BetRaha app download process, since there is no app, users can still place pre-match or live bets via their mobile web browser.
Additionally, players can also use M-Pesa to make a withdrawal from their BetRaha account. Below, you can see the necessary steps to complete the withdrawal process:
- You must be logged in to your account.
- At the top of the page, click on the drop-down menu, and select “Withdrawals”.
- Moreover, add the amount you wish to withdraw, the minimum withdrawal amount is 50 Ksh.
- Then, select M-Pesa as the payment option.
- Lastly, click on “Withdraw” and then on “Proceed Payment”.
At the moment, the maximum amount that all players can withdraw from their BetRaha account is 70,000 Ksh.