We are currently not working with StarBet Kenya. We suggest that you visit Betway sign up code instead. The operator also offers great offers for their customers.
StarBet Kenya Review: Our Opinion
StarBet Kenya is a new bookmaker in the Kenya betting industry. However, we wouldn’t classify it as one of the best betting sites in Kenya yet as they have a lot of things they can still improve on.
We have reviewed the bookmaker and all the features it offers at this moment, and we like a few things, but there are some things we thought could be better, here is our table of pros and cons of Starbet Kenya.
What is good about Starbet
- The betting site is easy to use.
- The virtual games selection is large.
- There is a daily jackpot that bettors can play.
What is wrong about Starbet
- The bookmaker has not made available the StarBet app for download.
- The sportsbook doesn’t contain so many sporting events.
How to login at StarBet Kenya?
Before you can carry out any actions at the bookmaker, you have to make a StarBet login. But before you can do that, you will need to register a StarBet Kenya account with the bookmaker. This is a fairly simple and straightforward process. So we will first look at how to register a StarBet Kenya account and then how to complete the StarBet login process.
How to register at StarBet
Here are the steps you should follow to register:
- Head over to the StarBet website.
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ button at the top of the page.
- You will be presented with a registration form, fill in your phone number and create a strong password.
- Click the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions of the bookmaker.
- Click on ‘Register,’ and your account is ready.
Starbet Kenya Login
After registration, you can log in on the StarBet login page. Here is how to do that:
- Go to the StarBet Kenya website.
- Enter your StarBet login details (your phone number and password).
- Click on the ‘Login’ button, and you will log into your Starbet Kenya account.
How to Claim the StarBet Kenya Bonus?
The bookmaker doesn’t have any welcome bonus at the moment. But users of the bookmaker, both old and new, can enjoy the other bookmaker bonus offers.
There are a lot of bonus offers that the bookmaker can make. There is the free bet which offers you some extra cash after making a deposit. For this type you need to make a minimum deposit.
There is also a risk free bet. This is almost like the free bet as you can only receive it after making a minimum deposit and meeting some wagering requirements. The only difference is that if you place a bet with a risk free bet, if the bet doesn’t win, you will get back your stake.
How to Download the StarBet App?
Bookmakers build an app to provide a mobile platform to enable users to use their services on their mobile phone, wherever and whenever. However, StarBet Kenya doesn’t have a StarBet app yet. This may be because they are still new, but we believe they will soon make the StarBet app available for download. In the meantime, users can place bets on the mobile site of the bookmaker. Here is how to use the mobile site to place bets:
- Head to the bookmaker’s website on your mobile phone and log into your account. You will see the list of sports available on the bookmaker by the left of the page.
- Click on the sports you want to bet on, and the different betting markets will be displayed.
- Choose the markets you want to bet in and make your predictions.
- Add as many games to your bet slip as you want.
- Input the amount you want to stake and the games and confirm your selections.
- Click on the bet button, and you will place a bet.
StarBet Sports Market
StarBet Kenya is a new bookmaker and as such doesn’t have a wide array of sports to bet on. However, we believe the bookmaker will be adding other sports soon enough to make the betting service more enjoyable. So here are the sports available at the StarBet Kenya site.
It is the premier athletic event on Starbet since it is the most popular sport on the planet. There are around 1000 matches accessible from various leagues across the world at any one moment, from the very prominent English Premier League to leagues in other smaller countries. On StarBet, football lovers may discover practically any football competition.
You’ll also be able to wager on competitions such as the UEFA Champions League, the EUROs, the FIFA World Cup, the Africa Cup of Nations, and a variety of others.
Basketball is a well represented sport on the StarBet website. Even though the NBA, which is the most popular basketball league globally, is not featured on StarBet, bettors can find other leagues at the bookmaker. Basketball leagues from England, Spain, Germany, Italy, France and the Netherlands are all featured on the bookmaker.
You can also find tournaments like the FIBA World Cup and EuroLeague basketball.
Even though the bookmaker doesn’t offer a lot of games, the choice of tennis is a nice one as the game grows in popularity in Kenya and Africa. There are four major tennis tournaments, each at different times of the year -the US Open, Roland Garros, Wimbledon and the Australian Open and the bookmaker offers betting markets on all of them. Moreso, if you do not want to bet on the major tournaments, you can bet on ATP, WTA, ITF matches which can go on throughout the year. Admittedly, the tennis betting markets are not as robust as other markets, but you can still find some very interesting markets to bet on.
The rugby betting market and competitions are not as robust as the other sports offered by the bookmaker. We believe that this is because the bookmaker is still new in the market. You can check back in the future to find rugby games to bet on. Rugby as a sport may not be popular in Kenya, but there are a lot of countries that have leagues that Kenyans can bet on, and you can find all of them on StarBet.
One area we are happy with the bookmaker is the jackpot it offers to users. The StarBet jackpot is a daily football predictions jackpot, and to win, you will need some tips to place the jackpot bets. Here are a few tips for the Starbet prediction.
- Research the games available on the bookmaker before you make any predictions.
- Check the head to head data of the teams playing.
- If possible, bet more than one slip to hedge your predictions.
- Check out some jackpot prediction sites.
These Starbet tips for playing the Starbet jackpot game do not guarantee any winnings, they just increase your chances to win the games.
Starbet Paybill Number
Before you can place bets on StarBet Kenya, you need to make a deposit into your account. Unfortunately, the bookmaker doesn’t offer a welcome bonus, so no minimum deposit is stipulated. Also, something else to note is that StarBet Kenya only has one deposit channel, and that is when you pay into the Starbet paybill number by M-Pesa. This situation is quite limiting to customers that might have credit cards or want to deposit via their bank account. However, we believe the bookmaker will add more options in the future.
How to deposit at StarBet?
Below are the steps to deposit to your StarBet Kenya account:
- Open the M-Pesa menu on your mobile device.
- Select Lipa Na M-pesa, click on paybill and input the StarBet paybill number: 523388.
- Input the account name as StarBet.
- Type in the amount you want to deposit.
- Put in your M-Pesa pin to authenticate the transaction.
- The money is credited to your account once the transaction is confirmed.
How to make a withdrawal at StarBet?
If you have won some bets, you can go ahead to withdraw the money into your M-Pesa account. Here is how to carry out a withdrawal request from the bookmaker:
- Go to the StarBet Kenya website and log into your account
- Click on the menu at the top of the page and click on withdrawals from the drop-down menu.
- Input the amount you want to withdraw and choose your payment type M-Pesa from the payments channel list.
- Click on ‘Withdraw’ and confirm payment, and your withdrawal request will be processed instantly.
- Once the transaction has been confirmed, it will reflect in your M-Pesa account.
How to Contact StarBet?
You can contact the StarBet customer care team if you have any issues using their site. Here are the customer care channels of the bookmaker.
- By mail: P.O Box 6602-00800 Nairobi
- Whatsapp: 0114029659
- Phone number: 0709 758 000
- Social Media profiles: You can also contact the book make via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
The bookmaker doesn’t have a support email or a live chat service, but we believe they will soon have such channels.
StarBet Kenya FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions about StarBet Kenya, any other questions can be directed to the customer service team at StarBet.
Yes, StarBet is an authorised operator in Kenya.
To register on the bookmaker via SMS, send the word ‘WIN’ to 29889. After a short while, you will get a message containing a pin code and password. You can then log into the bookmaker.
Here is how to withdraw from Starbet
Go to the StarBet Kenya website and log into your account
Click on the menu at the top of the page and click on withdrawals from the drop-down menu.
Input the amount you want to withdraw and choose your payment type M-Pesa from the payments channel list.
Click on ‘Withdraw’ and confirm payment, and your withdrawal request will be processed instantly.
Once the transaction has been confirmed, it will reflect in your M-Pesa account.
If you can’t make use of the Starbet Kenya website. There are some probable causes. The first is that the technical team at the bookmaker may be working on its services to improve the site. The second reason could be availability of internet service in your location. If the two reasons above don’t describe your case, you have to reach out to the customer care team by telephone.
Our StarBet Kenya Review