Using the Betkwiff Paybill number, players can fund and remove money from their betting account. This review will discuss the paybill number and the procedures for making payments using this option.
About Betkwiff Paybill
Paybill is a service provided by companies or financial institutions, allowing customers to pay for goods and services. They usually have a business code or Paybill number that will enable users to carry out their transactions.
So, with the Betkwiff Kenya Paybill, users of the betting site can deposit money into their accounts and also withdraw their funds after winning.
You can get the website’s Paybill number after joining the bookmaker. However, to join the site, you may need to enter a Betkwiff promo code during your registration.
Betkwiff Paybill Deposit
After registering on this betting site, the next step is to deposit funds to start placing bets. Bettors may do this on Betkwiff Kenya using Mpesa – a leading mobile money service in the country.
Below is a step-by-step on how to deposit funds on Betkwiff using the Mpesa paybill;
- Go to the Mpesa menu on your mobile phone.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Next, enter the website’s business number, i.e., the Betkwiff Paybill number.
- The bookmaker will request your account number. Enter your phone number as the account number.
- Then enter the amount you intend to fund your Betkwiff account with.
- Next, you will have to provide your Mpesa PIN. After entering your PIN, click the “Send” icon.
- You will get an SMS confirming the success of your transaction.
Betkwiff Paybill Withdrawal
Betkwiff Kenya paybill withdrawal is similar to the deposit procedure. The betting site immediately credits your funds to the Mpesa account attached to your registered phone line after finishing the withdrawal process.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to remove money from your account using Mpesa Paybill.
- Login to your Betkwiff account using your phone number and password.
- Then go to “My Account” and select “Withdraw” from the menu.
- Enter your desired withdrawal amount.
- Lastly, click the “Withdraw” icon.
- You will get a notification from Mpesa indicating the success of your transaction.
Betkwiff Paybill FAQs
Funding or withdrawing your money from Betkwiff is seamless as you can see from the steps in this guide. You will find the answers to the common questions about the Betkwiff Kenya paybill below useful.
The Betwiff paybill number is the collection of numbers this betting site provides its members for deposits and withdrawals.
To fund your Betkwiff account, go to the Mpesa menu on your mobile phone and follow the prompts accordingly. You can also go to the betting site, log in to your account and locate the payment section to pick a deposit method.
Withdrawals on Betkwiff are usually processed within 24 hours. Players who use the Mpesa mobile service to withdraw their funds have their transactions processed instantly.
Mpesa is the common method for deposits and withdrawals amongst Kenyan players.