Join thousands of sports bettors in Kenya using our extensive 22bet app download review and walk-through guide. From its user-friendly features and vast range of markets to competitive betting odds and bonuses, this app has it all.
How to Download the 22bet App?
There’s never been a better time to get in on the action with 22bet. New customers can snap up a 22bet promo code to claim the offer of 100% up to 18,000 KES on their first deposit.
All you need to do is create an account and complete your profile.
After that, you’ll receive a 100% bonus when making your first deposit of 100 KES or more. Other terms and conditions apply, which can be read on the platform.
Of course, there are many other reasons to make the 22bet app download a priority if you’re a keen sports bettor. We’ll get to those later – after running through how the 22bet app install process works.
As the 22bet app download is not available in the Google Play Store, users must complete the download using the APK file. Here’s how to do that:
How to download the 22bet app on Android?
- Visit 22bet Kenya and create an account
Use the link on this page to access 22bet Kenya.
- Click on the ‘Mobile’ tab in the menu
You can find it up on the page.
- Hit the ‘Download the Android App’ button
This downloads the APK file.
- Once complete, open the file
You’ll now be redirected to the setting screen on your device. Click ‘Allow from this source’.
- Next, tap the ‘install’ button
After the app is installed, it’ll be added to your home screen.
- Tap the app icon to open it and log in.
Enjoy betting at 22bet Kenya!
If you use an iOS device, such as an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, 22bet Kenya also has an app for you. Please note that the operating system needs to be iOS 12.0 or later.
The process for getting this app is more straightforward compared to the Android app. Still, let’s walk you through it.
- After using the link on this page, register an account. You can do this from the app, but in our experience, it’s easiest to do it immediately.
- Go to the ‘Mobile’ page and click the ‘Download the iOS App’ button.
- This redirects you to the Kenya App Store.
- Hit the download button, and the app will install automatically.
- When ready, use your existing 22bet login details to open the app.
The 22bet app provides bettors in Kenya with an all-action betting experience. You can place pre-match and live bets on thousands of events covering dozens of sports, including football, basketball, tennis, ice hockey, cricket, and esports.
Furthermore, the market depth for each match is complete, which gives you many betting options.
With the 22bet app download complete, customers can enjoy 100s of live streams on a range of sports and events.
We also recommend checking out the Accumulator of the Day section for the best bets, plus the app offers statistics and live scores to keep you fully informed.
22bet Kenya offers over 30 payment methods, so you shouldn’t have any issues getting your money in and withdrawing your winnings. Among the most popular deposit methods are:
- M-Pesa (Paybill number 895599)
- Airtel (Till number 152661)
- Tigo Pesa
- Perfect Money
- Stic Pay
- Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, DOGE, ADA, XRP, and others
How to Place a Bet on 22bet App?
With the 22bet app installed and your first deposit both complete, you’re ready to place some bets. The intuitive app makes this a seamless experience. Follow these steps to get some KES in on the action.
- Choose either ‘Sports’ (pre-match) or ‘Live’.
- Scroll through the list of sports to find the one you want and tap on it.
- The menu will expand to display a list of countries and events. Again, choose the one you are looking for.
- After selecting the match you want to bet on, scroll down to view all the available markets.
- Tap on the odds to add a selection to your bet slip. You can continue adding other selections if you want to place a combi bet.
- When done, go to the bet slip, and type in the amount you want to bet – 50 KES, for example.
- Confirm the bet by tapping the ‘Place Bet’ button.
- Once the bet is accepted, it will appear in the ‘Bet History’ section of the app’s menu.
22bet App Download FAQs
Mobile sports betting in Kenya has never been easier, thanks to 22bet. To complete this how-to guide for the 22bet app download, we’ve included some frequently asked questions.
Absolutely, yes. Customers in Kenya can download the 22bet app for Android and iOS devices. The app is localized for this country, which means there are numerous payment methods like M-Pesa and Airtel that you can use.
You certainly can. The apps – both iOS and Android – are free of charge. It is also free to create an account. The only time when 22bet will ask for payment is when you want to make a deposit. There are no exceptions.
New customers signing up with 22bet can get 100% up to 18,000 KES on their first deposit. You must make a deposit of 100 KES to activate the bonus and other terms and conditions do apply. To find out more information, scroll up to the top of this page.
It’s extremely easy to download the 22bet app for an iPhone. Simply go to the download page on the 22bet website. Click on the ‘Download for iOS’ button and commence downloading and installing from the Kenyan App Store.